Introduction for my blogger





 

Greetings Everyone.

My name is Nelisile Luyanda Dlamini, from Underberg. I am currently studying a Diploma in Public Relations at University of Zululand. I am very passionate and more driven to become a very good public communicator and i believe I can become more the future if i keep pushing my career. I decided to apply for something that will encourage and educate myself to communicate with people because communication is a best tool is the best tool combine us together to share ideas and knowledge to make a better world. My short-term goal is to further my studies, graduates until I reach the doctrine position (PDH). My long-term goal is to become a professional public communicator manager and also own my own company in years to come.  

The purpose of my blogger is to inform, deliver  and educates people about what is happening in our socierties.

Comments

  1. Nice introduction darling best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great introduction, keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction, may the grace of God be with you in your journey my dear 👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment